Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Do you have a waffle?

Lul, just as good as Magical Trevor and I think it's great.
THE AUDIO/VIDEO DE-SYNC IS ON PURPOSE, IT'S IN ALL OF THESE VIDEOS (Magical Trevor, This, Owls)!

Lovers Lovers

What?

That's not even an animation, its a bit of "line" going around in a circle a few times and then making a love heart. Wow, a revolution in Flash animation [/sarcasm]. "I put my time into making this short". Wth, for any normal person, it would take LITERALLY 10 seconds to animate that shit.

Flash Combat 2 Flash Combat 2

Meh.

To me, it seemed to be you in your pyjamas, swinging a bit of plastic around with some stick figures edited in.
No offence.

Strik3Mast3r responds:

Fine, its your opinion i guess.

Thanks for the review any way.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Great Game Easy To Cheat.

Personally I have finished this game without cheating but it is so easy to just press tab and you've won the level. I reckon you should make it so tab does nothing.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

Good Game.

Very good game. Pretty hard tho. Great graphics. Good music. Dunno how you got this so good.

The Bukkake Udon Song The Bukkake Udon Song

Amazing!

I have to say I was relieved when you wrote that it wasn't intended to mean Bukkake the sexual fetish :P. I really love this song, and it's a big change from the stuff I usually listen to (I listen to more violent-punk stuff) and I really hope you record more songs to upload to NG :D.

astroninja responds:

Bukkake Udon is real. it is not the loch nest monster! It is as real as irish cream, or an irish being creamed!

We will upload another track soon. :) But you can check out the stuff at www.myspace.com/astroninary ! Feel free to add us, leave us a comment, drop us a cherry bomb! We respond to every single person's remarks because we're obsessive that way and we like eggs in the morning like in Metal Gear Solid!

Please donate to the cat wellfare society in your nearest state!
______
Keep in touch with us! www.myspace.com/astroninary. We promise we'll write back :) You can also check out other songs too!

Our album's coming out in AUGUST, available for international shipping for everyone. Stay tuned!